Healthy Living Staff
- Randi Burt
- Health Risk Management Program Director
- Randi Burt is very passionate about the health of our community. She has affiliations with the Iowa City Area Chamber of Commerce, the North Liberty Steering Committee, the Wellness Council of America, the Wellness Council of Iowa, the National Athletic Trainer’s Association and the American College of Sports Medicine. Randi has her Master of Arts in Health Promotion and is a certified Health Educator, Personal Trainer and Athletic Trainer.
- Lucinda Harms, RPh
- Director of Pharmacy, Advance Health/CarePro Compounding
- Lucinda has many years of experience in hospital and home infusion pharmacy, is a former surveyor for the Pharmacy Compounding and Accreditation Board and was faculty at the University of Iowa College of Pharmacy for 14 years. She has a real interest in meeting individualized patient needs through nutritional supplements and herbs.
- Ashley Lehman
- Health Risk Management Program Coordinator
- Ashley Lehman graduated from the University of Northern Iowa in 2011 with a Bachelors of Arts in Health Promotion.