Products and Services
Weekly medication planner service - Never forget to take a pill again with our weekly medication planners. Our medication organizer has 28 pill compartments for storing daily doses. Contact us about this service.
Refill reminder service - When it's time to refill your prescriptions, we'll make a quick call to confirm your need for a refill. We can prepare your prescription and have it for you the next time you visit, or we can mail it to you. Contact us about this service.
One-on-one consultations - Have questions about a new prescription? Contact us, one of our pharmacists would be happy to sit down and talk to you. From inquiries about nutritional supplements to diabetes support, we take the time to answer your every question.
Diabetic shoes - Shoes that are ill-fitted can cause lesions and ulcers in people with diabetes. We can custom-fit your shoes so they're comfortable and can help prevent these injuries from occurring. We also carry a selection of shoes that will fit your personal style. Contact us for more information.
Blood glucose meter downloads - Our blood glucose meters help people with diabetes check and monitor their blood sugar conveniently at their community pharmacy versus the hospital. We can create reports of your blood sugar levels and help you track your progress. Contact us for more information.
Immunizations - Contact us for more information about these immunizations.
- Flu - Flu season can begin as early as October and end as late at May. An annual flu shot can help prevent the flu in healthy adults and children.
- Pneumonia - Pneumonia is a serious infection of the lungs that is most commonly caused by bacteria or other viruses. Immunization may help prevent the illness or lessen its severity.
- Shingles - Anyone who has had chicken pox can get shingles. A vaccine may lessen the risk of developing shingles.
Screenings - Contact us for more information about these screenings.
- Cholesterol - Public cholesterol screenings can detect those who may have a high cholesterol level and allow them to get help. This can potentially lower the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Blood pressure - High blood pressure or "hypertension" has no outward signs, but undetected can lead to heart attacks and strokes.
- Blood sugar - These screenings are for people with diabetes who need to test their blood sugar level.
- HgAIC - Hemoglobin AIC testing will show an average reading of your blood glucose levels over the last three months and determine your risk for diabetes.
Supplements - We carry a variety of high grade nutritional supplements, such as Douglas Labs, Good Neighbor and Natural Creations, that will help you to build a solid foundation of health. We can help you find complementary or alternative therapies that fit your needs. Contact us to learn more shop our shop our online store to find products that can be delivered right to your door.