We want to help you make well-informed decisions on your healthcare. Browse these links for the latest in the industry.
- RESNA: An interdisciplinary association for the advancement of rehabilitation and assistive technologies.
- NRRTS: The National Registry of Rehabilitation Technology Suppliers website allows you to search for registered rehabilitation professionals.
- US Rehab: US Rehab is an alliance for providers of complex rehabilitation equipment.
- NCART: The National Coalition for Assistive and Rehab Technology is an association of suppliers and manufacturers of rehabilitation equipment.
- MAMES: The Midwest Association for Medical Equipment Services offers information on servicing, education and legislation in relation to medical equipment.
- American Association for Homecare: The American Association for Homecare is the voice for homecare in Washington.