CarePro Home Health Nursing
Can family help in home care? — Absolutely! Cheryl Hennings, RN, is the Clinical Director for CarePro Home Care. Here she discusses the important role of family and friends in caring for loved ones at home. View Full Transcript.
CarePro Home Health provides medical care, rehabilitation, and personal and homemaking services with a multidisciplinary care team including nurses, therapists, and home health aides. We have experience with all ages of patients, including infants. Our goal is to design a plan of care that meets the special needs of each patient. Our team of licensed nurses, therapists and home health aides provides:
Patient evaluation and assessment
- Is the home the appropriate environment for the patient's needs?
- What is the functional ability of the patient?
- What services are necessary to keep the patient in the home setting?
24/7 skilled nursing care
- Skilled nursing services
- Social Services
- Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapy
- Nutritional counseling
- Wound care management
- Assistance and personal care
- Infusion therapy
Treatment of catastrophic illness or injuries, such as
- Traumatic brain injury
- Pulmonary injuries (oxygen therapy, ventilator care)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Cardiovascular disease
- Feeding tubes
- Post-stroke care
- Infectious diseases
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy