Equipping our customers to make the best decisions for their health is a priority for CarePro. In keeping with our goal, we've written a collection of articles on health and wellness issues for your information and benefit.
Most Recent Articles
- Using Cranberry to Treat Urinary Tract Infections
- Your mom was right! Cranberry may be effective in treating urinary tract infections. Read on for more information.
- What is GERD? How is it Treated?
- Are you one of the 7 million Americans with GERD? Learn what GERD is and how you can treat it in this article from CarePro.
- Can Black Tea Help Lower Cholesterol?
- Consuming black tea may help lower your LDL (bad cholesterol) levels.
- Can Magnesium Help With Stress?
- Do you have a negative outlook on life? You may be magnesium deficient.
- Bacteria and Your Mood
- The proper balance of bacteria in your gut can affect your mood. Learn more about probiotics and their role in your mood in this article.
- Probiotics May Shorten Your Cold
- Tired of missing school or work from having a cold? Daily probiotics may help.
- Topical Vitamin C for Fever Blisters
- Vitamin C may help treat cold sores when applied topically, too. Read on for more information.
- Plant from India May Aid in Weight Loss
- Gymnema sylvestre is a plant that is native to southern India. It is currently being researched as a potential treatment for weight loss and high blood sugar. It has been used in India for thousands of years to treat a variety of ailments.
- GERD Medication and Multivitamins
- Acid-reducing medications are effective for GERD, but they may also be depleting important nutrients from your body. Read on for more information, and what you can do to stay well.
- Pineapple Ingredient May Help With Sinusitis
- A digestive enzyme in pineapple can reduce the inflammation that accompanies sinusitis.